CHIP House Powered by Solar Energy
CHIP is a prefab, net-zero solar-powered house designed and built by a student-run team from two Southern California schools: Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc) and California Institute of Technology (Caltech). The house is the team’s entry for the U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon 2011 competition.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- A New Design Project Of The Serbian Dinar
- Man Spent $13,000 To Turn His Apartment Into A Baked Beans Museum
- Mount Rushmore And London Eye Cleaner Shares Experiences From Amazing Job
- You’ll Be Surprised To Find Out What These Berlin Artists Use To Create T-Shirt And Bags Designs
- Artist From Montreal Makes Impressive Street Paintings When No One Sees