DESIGN MIAMI: WHAT IF EIFFEL TOWER WAS A LAMP?
Yes, you read well: what if Eiffel Tower was a lamp? The idea has its credits: it comes from Studio Job, who has conceived its conceptual form from a well-known historical monument: Eiffel Tower. The very french masterpiece named tour eiffel lamp is presented on the occasion of designmiami/ 2012 at Carpenters Workshop Gallery.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
- Chalk Artist Reimagines Darth Vader In Steamy 3D Portrait
- Artist Nimbly Creates Incredible Tiny Sculptures From Pencils
- This Golden Carved Nissan GT-R Made A Huge Impression At The Tokyo Motor Show 2016
- Wedding Photo Shoot Goes Wrong After A Snake Makes A Surprise Appearance