DESIGN MIAMI: WHAT IF EIFFEL TOWER WAS A LAMP?
Yes, you read well: what if Eiffel Tower was a lamp? The idea has its credits: it comes from Studio Job, who has conceived its conceptual form from a well-known historical monument: Eiffel Tower. The very french masterpiece named tour eiffel lamp is presented on the occasion of designmiami/ 2012 at Carpenters Workshop Gallery.
Recently on Design You Trust
- QuickStand by Humanscale
- Grovemade Key Ring
- When An Artist Turns Himself Into Superheroes Thanks To Body Painting
- Brum Brum Balance Bike
- Iron & Air Magazine
- Staple 2015 Fall/Winter Lookbook
- Dragon Ball Z Pop Culture Fusion
- Meet The Mr T Lookalike Who Won’t Quit His Jibba Jabba – Lecturing Students In Digital Media And Design
- Street Artist Mobstr Unveils A Giant Mural In Vilnius, Lithuania
- STARWARS “The Force Awakens” Stormtrooper by @ANDRESZEN