DIGITAL CRYSTAL: WHAT FUTURE TO MEMORY?
“What happens if the world becomes more and more digital? How does memory manifest itself if we don’t have objects to relate to?”
These questions by Nina Due, curator of Design Museum, are part of a challenge launched by the Museum and Swarovski, to make a reflection about how does our digital era is or will be affecting our memories. The results are being now exhibited at the Design Musem in London until the 13th of January 2013.
You will be surprised by the 15 installations conceptualised and developed by the designers Ron Arad, Hye-Yeon Park, Hilda Hellstrom, Marcus Tremonto, Philippe Malouin, Fredrikson Stallard, Arik Levy, Anton Alvarez, Paul Cocksedge, Troika, Yves Behar, Maarten Baas, Semiconductor, rAndom International and Beta Tank.
See the publication in:
Recently on Design You Trust
- Macro Photos of Frogs by Nicolas Reusens
- Free Photorealistic iPad Tablet Mockup PSD
- 30 Gorgeous Examples Of Fitness Mobile App UI for Inspiration
- Andrea Script: Free Hand-lettered Font
- Free HD Trifold Brochure Mockup
- Beautiful Tattooed Pinup Photos By Justice Howard
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- Tiny Oyster Pearls Are Intricately Carved into Wearable Skull Sculptures
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- The Rigel Noir Bow tie