DIGITAL CRYSTAL: WHAT FUTURE TO MEMORY?
“What happens if the world becomes more and more digital? How does memory manifest itself if we don’t have objects to relate to?”
These questions by Nina Due, curator of Design Museum, are part of a challenge launched by the Museum and Swarovski, to make a reflection about how does our digital era is or will be affecting our memories. The results are being now exhibited at the Design Musem in London until the 13th of January 2013.
You will be surprised by the 15 installations conceptualised and developed by the designers Ron Arad, Hye-Yeon Park, Hilda Hellstrom, Marcus Tremonto, Philippe Malouin, Fredrikson Stallard, Arik Levy, Anton Alvarez, Paul Cocksedge, Troika, Yves Behar, Maarten Baas, Semiconductor, rAndom International and Beta Tank.
See the publication in:
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- FLYBi Drone with VR Goggles is Insanely Awesome
- Long Island Residence – Renovation and Conservation
- Bizarre Paintings of Mecha Robots Attacking East European Peasants of the Early 20th Century
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Zilvar House by ASGK Design
- Gorgeous Surfboards and Skate Decks Completely Cloaked in Famous Classical Artworks
- Three-Dimensional Human Collages Encased in Layers of Glass
- These Candles Have a Human Figure that Appears to Be Meditating
- The Filmography of Guns
- Photo of the Day: Pluto’s Blue Sky
- A Day in the Life of Chinese Street Artist
- Movado Edge Watch
- Skeye Pico Drone
- Jeep Terra Crawler by RCH Designs
- Villa Jewel Box with a Multifaceted Garden Outer Shell