Dutch Designed Water Bottles Make Drinking Water Easy & Support Water Projects
Remember when Old Navy came out with that slogan Shopping is fun again!? That’s what Dopper does for drinking tap water. Available on Designed Good this week, Dopper water bottles offer a sleek Dutch design that makes ignoring single-use plastic bottles easy. Dopper also sends a percentage of each sale to Simavi, a public health organization in the Netherlands that is making water access clean and sustainable in developing countries.
You can twist each bottle into three separate pieces, even making a convenient drinking cup for those sips that you want to take a little more elegantly.
Dopper water bottles are also available in blue and orange on Designed Good, where you can read the full story of how they’re making a difference.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Loving Boyfriend Prepares Symmetrical Breakfasts for Himself and His Partner Every Day
- This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All
- Men Are Covering Their Beards In Glitter Just In Time For The Holidays
- Classic Albums drawn by Six-Years Old Artist
- Ksenia Schnaider SS16 Lookbook
- Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize 2015
- 2015 Fritz Pölking Nature Photography Prize
- Australian Life Prize 2015
- GDT European Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2015
- A Century of Gorgeous Portraits from The Photographers 2015
- Artist Uses Vintage File Folders And Index Cards To Create Geometric Collages
- Artist Creates Paper And Wooden Birds By Hand-Cutting Every Feather