Dutch Designed Water Bottles Make Drinking Water Easy & Support Water Projects
Remember when Old Navy came out with that slogan Shopping is fun again!? That’s what Dopper does for drinking tap water. Available on Designed Good this week, Dopper water bottles offer a sleek Dutch design that makes ignoring single-use plastic bottles easy. Dopper also sends a percentage of each sale to Simavi, a public health organization in the Netherlands that is making water access clean and sustainable in developing countries.
You can twist each bottle into three separate pieces, even making a convenient drinking cup for those sips that you want to take a little more elegantly.
Dopper water bottles are also available in blue and orange on Designed Good, where you can read the full story of how they’re making a difference.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Stunning Travel Photography by Alex Strohl
- Concrete Box Dream House Robertson Design, Houston, Texas
- Hand-Cut Paper Art from Single Sheet of Paper
- Artist Explains Untranslatable Words Explained By Charming Illustrations
- Pooja Mor and Marland Backus by Zoe Ghertner
- Nature-Inspired Porcelain Sculptures by Jennifer McCurdy
- Powerful Street Art Photos That Face Climate Change
- Wet Fold Origami Paper Animals by Artist Hoang Tien Quyet
- Keurig Kold Drinkmaker
- Octovo Essentials
- Finisterre Waterproof Bags
- Circle Swing Rocking Chair
- Best of Arcaid Images Architectural Photography Awards 2015
- Outstanding Examples of Restaurant Logos
- Beautiful Vintage Packaging Designs