Dutch Designed Water Bottles Make Drinking Water Easy & Support Water Projects
Remember when Old Navy came out with that slogan Shopping is fun again!? That’s what Dopper does for drinking tap water. Available on Designed Good this week, Dopper water bottles offer a sleek Dutch design that makes ignoring single-use plastic bottles easy. Dopper also sends a percentage of each sale to Simavi, a public health organization in the Netherlands that is making water access clean and sustainable in developing countries.
You can twist each bottle into three separate pieces, even making a convenient drinking cup for those sips that you want to take a little more elegantly.
Dopper water bottles are also available in blue and orange on Designed Good, where you can read the full story of how they’re making a difference.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Artist Creates Impressive Paintings By Using His Boxing Gloves
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space