Dutch Designed Water Bottles Make Drinking Water Easy & Support Water Projects
Remember when Old Navy came out with that slogan Shopping is fun again!? That’s what Dopper does for drinking tap water. Available on Designed Good this week, Dopper water bottles offer a sleek Dutch design that makes ignoring single-use plastic bottles easy. Dopper also sends a percentage of each sale to Simavi, a public health organization in the Netherlands that is making water access clean and sustainable in developing countries.
You can twist each bottle into three separate pieces, even making a convenient drinking cup for those sips that you want to take a little more elegantly.
Dopper water bottles are also available in blue and orange on Designed Good, where you can read the full story of how they’re making a difference.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva