Dutch Designed Water Bottles Make Drinking Water Easy & Support Water Projects
Remember when Old Navy came out with that slogan Shopping is fun again!? That’s what Dopper does for drinking tap water. Available on Designed Good this week, Dopper water bottles offer a sleek Dutch design that makes ignoring single-use plastic bottles easy. Dopper also sends a percentage of each sale to Simavi, a public health organization in the Netherlands that is making water access clean and sustainable in developing countries.
You can twist each bottle into three separate pieces, even making a convenient drinking cup for those sips that you want to take a little more elegantly.
Dopper water bottles are also available in blue and orange on Designed Good, where you can read the full story of how they’re making a difference.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories
- Amazing Surreal And Tribal Backpacks By Konstantin Kofta
- Foreboding Creature Tattoos Are Modern Brothers Grimm
- These 13 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda
- Romantic And Heart-Melting Unsent Text Messages
- Mumbai’s Taxis Makeover
- Korean Woman Raises 200 Dogs Saved From Streets