Earl’s Court Road, London 1904
Earls Court is a district in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in London, England. It is an inner-London district centred on Earl’s Court Road and surrounding streets, located 3.1 miles (5 km) west south-west of Charing Cross. It borders the sub-districts of South Kensington to the East, West Kensington to the West, Chelsea to the South and Kensington to the North.
Here is a collection photographs of Earl’s Court Road from 1904.
See more at vintag.es
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- The Trendy New Toy that’s Wrecking Children’s Hair and Driving Parents Crazy
- Farid Rueda’s New Pieces of Street Art in Bogota, Colombia
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- Singapore to Transform Disused Railways into a 15-Mile Park Spanning the Entire Nation
- Every Penny Counts: This Artist Created a Clear Acrylic Structures to be Completed With Coins
- Paws For Thought With Kitty Yoga Classes At Australian Cat Cafe
- Is this New Hotel in Amsterdam the “Hotel of the Future”?
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Devoted Husband Plants & Harvests 4.5 Miles Of Sunflowers To Fulfill Wife’s Dying Wish
- This Ingenious Vending Machine Feeds Homeless Animals
- The 2016 Pirelli Calendar is Here and It’s Unlike Any You’ve Seen Before
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- Black Friday Shoppers are Suspiciously Similar to Zombie Hordes
- Breathtaking Photos of Models Pose with Endangered Animals
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic