Eco Clean brand identity
Eco Clean is a auto dry wash co. based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The key objective of the corporate visual identity is to represent their mission as an environment-friendly company.
For the concept, car elements, water, and the recycling symbol inspired the “e” shape from Eco Clean symbol. Even though Eco Clean does not use water to clean cars, the blue color was used to represent their respect for natural resources.
All materials where optimized to reduce waste: paper sizing, less colors, simple folds, recicled paper, etc
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist’s Incredible Hand-Painted Clay Sculptures Look Like Whimsical Illustrations
- Russian Artist Creates Dolls That Look Disturbingly Real
- Dutch Prisons Become Welcoming Homes For Refugees
- There’s A ‘Sloth Institute’ Which Looks After Baby Sloths That Lost Their Moms
- Embrace Your Love Of Pizza With These Glorious Photos
- Bring The Beat Back: Youth Culture And Energy Of The 80s New York
- From The Outside To Nowhere: Surreal, Depressive And Outstanding Digital Artworks By Dmitry Bogolyubov
- The Orphans Of Mother Russia: An Intimate Look At The Daily Life In The Ancient City Of Pskov
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- The Wonderful Village Without Roads That You Wish You Never Had To Leave
- This 17-Year-Old Girl Can Easily Recreate Any Vintage Look
- Cool Bookmarks For Cool People Who Love Books
- This Planter And Lamp Might Save Your Life In An Earthquake
- Bloody Boudoir Ladies By Jessica Harrison
- When Does Food Cross The Line And Become Art?