Eco Clean brand identity
Eco Clean is a auto dry wash co. based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The key objective of the corporate visual identity is to represent their mission as an environment-friendly company.
For the concept, car elements, water, and the recycling symbol inspired the “e” shape from Eco Clean symbol. Even though Eco Clean does not use water to clean cars, the blue color was used to represent their respect for natural resources.
All materials where optimized to reduce waste: paper sizing, less colors, simple folds, recicled paper, etc
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Black Friday Shoppers are Suspiciously Similar to Zombie Hordes
- Breathtaking Photos of Models Pose with Endangered Animals
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic
- Couple Announces Pregnancy Using Mom’s Body to Create Some Attractive ‘Live’ Scenes
- 5 Must Seen Yoga Poses
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- This Adorable Series Documents A Toddler And Her Pup Growing Up
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- This Inspirational Girl Saved a Homeless Dog in the Most Ingenious Way
- Ten Awe-Inspiring Routes You Need to Travel Along at Least Once in Your Life
- Cats and Girls by Sean Marc Lee
- Numbers on Stairs Help Kids Learn to Count
- Brave Mum Dresses As Wonder Woman For Last Day Of Chemo