Eco Clean brand identity
Eco Clean is a auto dry wash co. based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The key objective of the corporate visual identity is to represent their mission as an environment-friendly company.
For the concept, car elements, water, and the recycling symbol inspired the “e” shape from Eco Clean symbol. Even though Eco Clean does not use water to clean cars, the blue color was used to represent their respect for natural resources.
All materials where optimized to reduce waste: paper sizing, less colors, simple folds, recicled paper, etc
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War