Fantastic Art Of Matchsticks By David Mach
David Mach is a Scottish based artist who made these sculptures by using thousand of matchsticks. We hope you will like his creation. Mach has sent design boom images of his latest work ‘tiger’, bringing the animal to life with hundreds of layered coat hangers, and is on its way to be shown in Geneva by opera gallery.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Surreal And Imaginative Black And White Photos That Will Confuse Your Eyes
- Unconventional Tourist Photographs Reveal What’s Behind the World’s Most Visited Sights
- Married Japanese Man Claims He Has Finally Found Love With A Sex Doll
- German Beer Ad Shows Men Cradling Their Beer Bellies Like Pregnant Moms
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand