Finding Hope In Your life when you’re depressed or Feel Defeated
How many times have you asked yourself the question, “Am I happy?”? And if the answer to that is ‘No’, then you should be reading this article.
As the days pass by and the going gets tough, we tend to ponder over the things that we have and haven’t done, the choices we made and the ones we did not. Some of us took to the beaten path, took the comfortable way out and led the dream life. Others wandered down the unknown path, where life took them.
Sooner or later however, life is bound to have burdened you with expectations. And the thing about expectations, you can never live up to them. With the world orbiting faster than ever, 24 hours might seem too less. And if this makes you depressed, we have a few ways in which you can tackle it.
Learn New Stuff
One thing about depression is that it hates change. So do the thing that your depression hates. Read a new book, join a new club, go dancing, learn acting or playing the guitar. You will find that it is a welcome change. When you find that life has given up hope and nothing is going your way, this will motivate you and you will also make some new friends!
Absorb Positive Energy
Tackle the negative energy of depression with optimism. Join a yoga class, give in to spirituality, take counseling sessions or go for color therapy. When something’s bothering you, talking about it to a mental health professional can provide you with a much needed perspective. Spirituality and color therapy channelize the positive energy of the cosmos towards you while meditation enables you to focus and get rid of your inner negativity.
Write about your Feelings
Depression does not happen in a day. It’s the continuous struggle, the daily running to win a rat race that triggers it. At this point writing about what you feel and why you feel depressed can be an enormous help. I have personally found this soothing. As soon as you put ink to paper, you will have a clear sense of things. Also getting them out of your system helps radically.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building
- Street Artist Okuda Transforms An Abandoned House Into An Universal Chapel
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- These Hilarious Cats Look Like Furry Catbuses Come To Life
- Hyperrealistic Depictions Of A Fictional Mouse-Butterfly Species By Lisa Ericson
- World’s Largest Slug is Bigger, Slimier, and Way Cooler Than You’d Imagine
- This Is Truly Heavenly Weather As Pictures Taken From An Airplane Cockpit Reveal What Pilots See From Above
- Dark Humor Stories That’ll Make You Think