Grind the Rabbit – Roadkill Toy
The blood and guts and gore are made using the latest high-tech stuffing and plush, to give it quite a realistic squidgy effect. The body and head and legs are made from specially sourced plush material, that gives them that tactile quality of mangy fur. The body is partly stuffed with beads, to give it extra dead weight.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Introducing Our New Handcrafted Font Family Jovial + Bonus Design Elements!
- Products of The Day #445
- Victorian Terrace Extension, Melbourne, Australia
- Wooden Flooring by Massimo Broglio
- Superego: The Softest, Most Comfortable Hemp Shirt
- Sliding wall partitions for a adaptable home
- Punk Disney Princesses
- Old Photos Reveal How Disney’s Animators Used a Real-Life Model to Draw Alice in Wonderland
- G(enius) Bicycle
- This Artist Creates a Unique Sculptures and Landscapes from Bullet Shells and Cartridges