The only Pulitzer we’ve previously come across gets handed out to American journalists for various feats of writing we can’t remember, but this hotel in Buenos Aires that shares the name is certainly something to write home about.
Built at a cost of $13million, the interior of the four-star boutique Hotel Pulitzer by Lázaro Rosa-Violan justifies its share of the considerable outlay with the flair of a Tango dancer – traditional yet sensual, and in the public areas with its skirt riding up just a little too high for propriety.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Jon Burgerman’s Famous Friends: Artist Collages Himself with Celebrities
- Artist Uses Maps As Canvase For Striking Ink And Pencil Drawings
- Moon-Shaped Building By Moon Hoon Architects
- Elegant Pictures from World Aquatics Championships 2015
- 35 Creative DIY Heart Symbols
- Double Exposure – PSD Template
- Break – Free Typeface
- Professional Newsletter Templates
- Artist Creates Delicious Smoothie Blends to Match Pantone Color Swatches
- Photographer Took Photos Of Pan Bottoms, Which Are Visually Similar To A Planet’s Surface