Jazz pianist Dave Brubeck Dead: a life devoted to jazz
American jazz pianist Dave Brubeck died Wednesday, 5 December on the eve of his 92nd birthday. He rose to fame in the 1950s with the worldwide hit Take Five, recorded with the quartet whose members include saxophonist Paul Desmond, drummer Joe Morello and bassist Eugene Wright.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- A New Design Project Of The Serbian Dinar
- Man Spent $13,000 To Turn His Apartment Into A Baked Beans Museum
- Mount Rushmore And London Eye Cleaner Shares Experiences From Amazing Job
- You’ll Be Surprised To Find Out What These Berlin Artists Use To Create T-Shirt And Bags Designs
- Artist From Montreal Makes Impressive Street Paintings When No One Sees