Luxurious Marco Polo Chalet
Situated in the heart of Val d’Isère, yet set back from the main road, the Marco Polo chalet gives you privacy plus easy access to the center of this high altitude resort.
Bringing you 1000m² of Alpine chic, Marco Polo comfortably sleeps 12 adults and 2 children in six beautiful en suite bedrooms. The living area is expansive with a large open plan living and dining area all set around a central fire place. The bar area is perfect for that pre-dinner cocktail and the cinema screen discreetly drops down from the high beams.
Stretching out from the living area you will find a vast balcony, complete with panoramic views of La Face piste, an outdoor kitchen and heated seating. Wellness is at the heart of Marco Polo as the whole first floor is dedicated to your relaxation and well-being. The spacious pool covered in gold leaf with jet stream sits adjacent to the hot tub and hammam. It is flooded with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining relaxation area with bar and fireplace comes complete with lasers, smoke machines and an entertainment system providing everything needed for a party. The games and entertainment room comes complete with a pool table and darts board. The techno gym has two of everything, so you can workout in pairs. The classic massage room sits next to the automatic hydro massage room.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Impeccably-Dressed Bunny Models The Tiny Dapper Outfits Made By His Human
- Humorous Photo Manipulations By James Popsys
- The Emancipation Of Dissonance: Surreal Artworks By Charlie Davoli
- Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest