Luxurious Marco Polo Chalet
Situated in the heart of Val d’Isère, yet set back from the main road, the Marco Polo chalet gives you privacy plus easy access to the center of this high altitude resort.
Bringing you 1000m² of Alpine chic, Marco Polo comfortably sleeps 12 adults and 2 children in six beautiful en suite bedrooms. The living area is expansive with a large open plan living and dining area all set around a central fire place. The bar area is perfect for that pre-dinner cocktail and the cinema screen discreetly drops down from the high beams.
Stretching out from the living area you will find a vast balcony, complete with panoramic views of La Face piste, an outdoor kitchen and heated seating. Wellness is at the heart of Marco Polo as the whole first floor is dedicated to your relaxation and well-being. The spacious pool covered in gold leaf with jet stream sits adjacent to the hot tub and hammam. It is flooded with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining relaxation area with bar and fireplace comes complete with lasers, smoke machines and an entertainment system providing everything needed for a party. The games and entertainment room comes complete with a pool table and darts board. The techno gym has two of everything, so you can workout in pairs. The classic massage room sits next to the automatic hydro massage room.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Burning Man 2015: Where Cellphones Go To Die
- Mother Photographs Her Two Daughters To Prove They Are Enough Just The Way They Are
- Letters A, O, B Go Missing Around London To Encourage Blood Donation
- North West Walls Street Art Project
- Uber Is Offering Mad Max Rides In Seattle
- Vote With Your Butt By Hubbub – A Smart Way To Keep Streets Clean
- Dad Recycles Old Crayons Into New Ones for Schools, Hospitals and Art Programs
- Photo of the Day: Learning
- Photographer Took A Pictures Of People On Drugs To Show How They Affect Their Brains
- Artist Wendy Tsao Transforms Kids Drawings Into Adorable Plush Toys