Noodles Light – EAT’S TIME
Light concept whose ingredients are left as they are more mundane of everyday life.
The approach of this project is to highlight the beauty of aesthetic plastic fast food today and perverted by the generalized mass consumption.
Even a simple pasta box can be wonderful and taste, depending on his development, his sanctification.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts
- Chernobyl 30 Years Later: A Ninety-Year-Old Man Lives Life In Chernobyl’s Nuclear Wasteland
- An Artist Creates Superb Miniature Sculptures On A Graphite Pencil
- Meet An Irishman, Patsy Gibbons And His Rescued Foxes
- Incredibly Colorized Pictures Show The Life Of Russian People In The Past