Noodles Light – EAT’S TIME
Light concept whose ingredients are left as they are more mundane of everyday life.
The approach of this project is to highlight the beauty of aesthetic plastic fast food today and perverted by the generalized mass consumption.
Even a simple pasta box can be wonderful and taste, depending on his development, his sanctification.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar