Nouvelle Vague Vintage: Duke by Delightfull
Delightfull knows how to make vintage the new chic.
The vintage spirit is back with a new ceiling fixture from Delightfull, Duke. This new season brings the ceiling fixture Duke, which clearly screams through its brass body and its defaulting detailed: the vintage is back in a unique way!
Wrapped in the 70s, the ceiling fixture Duke returns from that time directly to retro modern living rooms in order to show the modern world the best the contemporary vintage era.
The gold ceiling lamp Duke will transform any dining room into the most eclectic area of your home: six caps in aluminum assign a sophisticated touch to your lighting. Beyond its brass structure, the gold finish will surprise the most distinguished visitor.
A must have for any classy and vintage lover.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt
- Fashion Photographer Imagines Cars As Supermodels
- Illustrator Perfectly Captures The Beauty Of Single Life
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book