Nouvelle Vague Vintage: Duke by Delightfull
Delightfull knows how to make vintage the new chic.
The vintage spirit is back with a new ceiling fixture from Delightfull, Duke. This new season brings the ceiling fixture Duke, which clearly screams through its brass body and its defaulting detailed: the vintage is back in a unique way!
Wrapped in the 70s, the ceiling fixture Duke returns from that time directly to retro modern living rooms in order to show the modern world the best the contemporary vintage era.
The gold ceiling lamp Duke will transform any dining room into the most eclectic area of your home: six caps in aluminum assign a sophisticated touch to your lighting. Beyond its brass structure, the gold finish will surprise the most distinguished visitor.
A must have for any classy and vintage lover.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Classic Albums drawn by Six-Years Old Artist
- Ksenia Schnaider SS16 Lookbook
- Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize 2015
- 2015 Fritz Pölking Nature Photography Prize
- Australian Life Prize 2015
- GDT European Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2015
- A Century of Gorgeous Portraits from The Photographers 2015
- Artist Uses Vintage File Folders And Index Cards To Create Geometric Collages
- Artist Creates Paper And Wooden Birds By Hand-Cutting Every Feather
- Origami Artist Creates A New Paper Crane Daily For 365 Days
- Watercolour Paintings That Depict The Energy Of Birds And Animals
- Primeval Symbiosis: A Tree-Inspired Single Pole Home
- Prints of Iconic Automobiles
- Lara Stone by Alique
- Gigi Hadid and Domhnall Gleeson by Mario Testino