OKE — the new Cultural House by Aq4 Arquitectura
Steel and sea were the economic pillars of Biscay, autonomous community of the Basque Country in Northern Spain, based on the heavy steel industry and naval and harbor activities.
OKE, the new Cultural House in the town of Ortuella designed by aq4 arquitectura, is part of a plan of touristic and cultural reconversion of the mining area, marked by an industry that transformed the territory until the end of the XX century.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet