OKE — the new Cultural House by Aq4 Arquitectura
Steel and sea were the economic pillars of Biscay, autonomous community of the Basque Country in Northern Spain, based on the heavy steel industry and naval and harbor activities.
OKE, the new Cultural House in the town of Ortuella designed by aq4 arquitectura, is part of a plan of touristic and cultural reconversion of the mining area, marked by an industry that transformed the territory until the end of the XX century.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Anson : Free Sans Serif Font
- Tography Lite : Simple Photography WordPress Theme
- Free Realistic iPhone 6 Mockup on Wooden Table
- Exotic Naman Villa in Vietnam
- Roberta Coni Portraits
- Miami Living Magazine Editorial
- Chapel on the Hill: Boutique Conversion of a Methodist Chapel
- Cake and Bake Show in London
- A Life in a Graveyard of Airplanes
- Silhouettes Around the World