OKE — the new Cultural House by Aq4 Arquitectura
Steel and sea were the economic pillars of Biscay, autonomous community of the Basque Country in Northern Spain, based on the heavy steel industry and naval and harbor activities.
OKE, the new Cultural House in the town of Ortuella designed by aq4 arquitectura, is part of a plan of touristic and cultural reconversion of the mining area, marked by an industry that transformed the territory until the end of the XX century.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Like Owner, Like Dog: Photographer Captured Dog Owners Mimicking Their Best Friends
- The First Ever Colourful Winter Snowcone
- Stunning Street Art Works by Ukrainian Artist Sasha Corban
- One Of The World’s Last Remaining Globe-Makers That Use The Ancient Art Of Making Globes By Hand
- A Basketball Court Was Styled as a Malevich Painting in Paris
- Photo of the Day: The White King
- Coffee Kiss by Jang Woo-Seok
- Vibrant Candy Sneaker Renders
- Secret Hero Life II