OKE — the new Cultural House by Aq4 Arquitectura
Steel and sea were the economic pillars of Biscay, autonomous community of the Basque Country in Northern Spain, based on the heavy steel industry and naval and harbor activities.
OKE, the new Cultural House in the town of Ortuella designed by aq4 arquitectura, is part of a plan of touristic and cultural reconversion of the mining area, marked by an industry that transformed the territory until the end of the XX century.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- A New Design Project Of The Serbian Dinar
- Man Spent $13,000 To Turn His Apartment Into A Baked Beans Museum
- Mount Rushmore And London Eye Cleaner Shares Experiences From Amazing Job
- You’ll Be Surprised To Find Out What These Berlin Artists Use To Create T-Shirt And Bags Designs
- Artist From Montreal Makes Impressive Street Paintings When No One Sees