Omode 3D: the ‘your’ personal action figure
But now as we have seen, thanks to 3D printers can achieve even even human faces practically perfect, so why not think to make action figures of ourselves? The project is (as often happens) directly from Japan, the company Party has indeed found a way, using modern technologies, and after having scanned completely for about 15 minutes to make an action figure of yourself…
The cost of this operation and ‘only’ $ 250 but the result is truly amazing, a perfect copy of yourself with heights varying between 10 and 20 cm, liked the idea so much that the company has opened in full center of Tokyo on their own pop-up store exhibition: Omote 3d.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet