Oscar Niemeyer died at age 104
Oscar Niemeyer has died on Wednesday the 5th of December 2012 at age 104.
The love for curves in design (and women) together with its simplicity in shape and color made him one of the icons of architecture. His views on architecture, urban planning and society where an inspiration as well as the dream that he created in Brasilia.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Hot Model And Professional Poker Player Travels Around America Posting Her Racy Pics On Instagram
- A Portrait Of Lost Habitats In Africa
- Rare Pics Of The Infamous ’50s London Girl Gang Are Unbelievably Cool
- Bizarre And Disturbing Google Maps Glitches By Kyle Williams
- Artist Joe Webb Creates Cynical And Shocking Collages That Tell The Uncomfortable Truth About Our Modern World