Oscar Niemeyer died at age 104
Oscar Niemeyer has died on Wednesday the 5th of December 2012 at age 104.
The love for curves in design (and women) together with its simplicity in shape and color made him one of the icons of architecture. His views on architecture, urban planning and society where an inspiration as well as the dream that he created in Brasilia.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Powerful Portraits of People Revealing Their “Invisible” Illnesses
- Couple Finds Big Adventures In A Tiny House
- Adorable Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy
- Photo of the Day: The Face
- These Images Show Off Some Of The World’s Most Majestic Creatures Silhouetted Against The Beautiful Rising And Setting Sun
- Burning Man 2015 Begins!
- A Photographer Found An Abandoned Wooden Model Of Russian Buran Spacecraft
- Fobo Tire Pressure Sensor
- DPTR Clamshell Wallet
- Happier Camper