Paintings and Photos Merge to Form Perplexing Illusions
Multifaceted artist Gregory Scott combines painting and photography in his creative series titled Impositions. By placing paintings within the frame of a photograph, often in front of himself in self-portraits, the artist plays with our perception of reality.
See more at My Modern Met.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Extraordinary Black And White Fashion Photography By John French In The 1950s And 1960s
- Surreal And Imaginative Black And White Photos That Will Confuse Your Eyes
- Unconventional Tourist Photographs Reveal What’s Behind the World’s Most Visited Sights
- Married Japanese Man Claims He Has Finally Found Love With A Sex Doll
- German Beer Ad Shows Men Cradling Their Beer Bellies Like Pregnant Moms