Paintings and Photos Merge to Form Perplexing Illusions
Multifaceted artist Gregory Scott combines painting and photography in his creative series titled Impositions. By placing paintings within the frame of a photograph, often in front of himself in self-portraits, the artist plays with our perception of reality.
See more at My Modern Met.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Jon Burgerman’s Famous Friends: Artist Collages Himself with Celebrities
- Artist Uses Maps As Canvase For Striking Ink And Pencil Drawings
- Moon-Shaped Building By Moon Hoon Architects
- Elegant Pictures from World Aquatics Championships 2015
- 35 Creative DIY Heart Symbols
- Double Exposure – PSD Template
- Break – Free Typeface
- Professional Newsletter Templates
- Artist Creates Delicious Smoothie Blends to Match Pantone Color Swatches
- Photographer Took Photos Of Pan Bottoms, Which Are Visually Similar To A Planet’s Surface