Paintings and Photos Merge to Form Perplexing Illusions
Multifaceted artist Gregory Scott combines painting and photography in his creative series titled Impositions. By placing paintings within the frame of a photograph, often in front of himself in self-portraits, the artist plays with our perception of reality.
See more at My Modern Met.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka
- Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
- Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult