The radio, called simply Plugg, is a 3D printed prototype by Theo Tveterås and Lars Marcus Vedeler, and it’s just about as simple as it seems. There are buttons on the side for changing volume and the cork toggles the on/off.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary
- Beautiful Pop Culture Illustrations By Alice X. Zhang
- Turbo-Reactive Diesel-Punk: Flying Retro Cars By Alejandro Burdisio
- Stunning Glass Sculptures By K. William LeQuier
- Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest