Ryan Mercer — S/S 2013 Collection
In the fashion world they call it color blocking, a technique that juxtaposes contrasting fabrics of bright colors. Sometimes the final result is flattened into a two-dimensional graphic effect, but this isn’t the case of the S/S 2013 collection of fashion designer Ryan Mercer.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- New Fashion Dolls Available At Tokyo Disney Resort
- Discover The Abandoned Orient Express Train In Belgium
- This Hotel Room Lets You Sleep Under The Stars In The Swiss Alps
- Turkish Designer Envisions Futuristic BMW Titan Motorcycle
- The FJ Company Did A Beautiful Job On This Classic Toyota Land Cruiser