Ryan Mercer — S/S 2013 Collection
In the fashion world they call it color blocking, a technique that juxtaposes contrasting fabrics of bright colors. Sometimes the final result is flattened into a two-dimensional graphic effect, but this isn’t the case of the S/S 2013 collection of fashion designer Ryan Mercer.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail