Sagaki Keita’s Expedia campaign
For its new advertising campaign, the travel company Expedia has appealed to the Japanese artist Keita Sagaki for the realization of three posters print. It contains monuments headlights cities of London, Paris and Moscow reconstructed from a multitude of drawings and details representing the city historically or culturally.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Musician Performs Concert Floating In The Middle Of The Arctic Ocean
- Celebrity Mugshots Get A 1920’s Makeover
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia