Salmon Sisters Eco-Friendly Apparel Makes Splash at Designed Good
This holiday season, original artwork and eco-friendly apparel seem to be a winning combination on Designed Good. The Salmon Sisters are making sweatshirts with their original Alaskan-inspired artwork. The sweatshirt below uses Alternative Earth’s eco-friendly super soft fleece sweatshirt.
The Salmon Sisters are Emma and Claire, and they are making clothes that are artistic, comfortable, good for the earth, and representative of people who are passionate about what they do. We also love their American Apparel T-shirts:
Emma and Claire are a year apart, but they both studied abroad at the same time in Italy last year. Emma took her first screen-printing class in Florence, where she made her first Rockfish print. When she came home, she started putting her print on clothing to make holiday gifts – she hasn’t stopped since. “Making new things is my favorite part,” she said.
Emma is also the fabulous designer behind our very own Designed Good T-shirts.
They’re bringing fish to the world, along with a story that ties together socially conscious design with a marine-inspired twist.
Salmon Sisters apparel is 10% off at Designed Good this week only.
We’d love to hear your views on this:
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 20,680 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 5,604 - Design
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 1,324 - Inspirations
- Controversial Walking Dead Photo Shoot Gets People Talking Views today: 893 - Photography
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 886 - Photography
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 880 - Photography
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 877 - Travel
- These Sad Dogs Outside Shops Will Make You Cry Views today: 790 - Animals
- Stewardess Skill Training In China Views today: 789 - Travel
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 778 - Design
- Photographer Peter Thorne Captures Adorable Photos Of Toronto’s Chubby Cats Views today: 641 - Animals
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 631 - Animals
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master Views today: 608 - Inspirations
- Stunning Photo Art By Erwin Olaf Views today: 551 - Photography
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 518 - Travel