Salmon Sisters Eco-Friendly Apparel Makes Splash at Designed Good
This holiday season, original artwork and eco-friendly apparel seem to be a winning combination on Designed Good. The Salmon Sisters are making sweatshirts with their original Alaskan-inspired artwork. The sweatshirt below uses Alternative Earth’s eco-friendly super soft fleece sweatshirt.
The Salmon Sisters are Emma and Claire, and they are making clothes that are artistic, comfortable, good for the earth, and representative of people who are passionate about what they do. We also love their American Apparel T-shirts:
Emma and Claire are a year apart, but they both studied abroad at the same time in Italy last year. Emma took her first screen-printing class in Florence, where she made her first Rockfish print. When she came home, she started putting her print on clothing to make holiday gifts – she hasn’t stopped since. “Making new things is my favorite part,” she said.
Emma is also the fabulous designer behind our very own Designed Good T-shirts.
They’re bringing fish to the world, along with a story that ties together socially conscious design with a marine-inspired twist.
Salmon Sisters apparel is 10% off at Designed Good this week only.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Rita Kluge’s Distinctive Photos Capture The Humpback Whale Calving Season In The South Pacific
- Breathtaking Views Of Earth From Above
- This Dad Turns His 6-Year-Old Son’s Drawings Into Reality
- Halloween-Obsessed Couple Build ‘Doll Asylum’ By Filling Home With Mutilated Toys
- Stunning Cosplay Photography By Natasha Firsakova
- Taste Of Insanity: Mindblowing Digital Artworks By Pierre-Alain D
- Brilliant Set Of Illusional Artworks Showing The Real Meaning Of The Word “Creativity”
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus