Santa Claus Diver Performs In Seoul
A South Korean diver clad in Santa Claus costume swims with sardines at The Coex Aquarium on December 8, 2012 in Seoul, South Korea. Even though the official religion of South Korea is Buddhism, about 30 percent of it is Christian and Christmas is one of the biggest holidays to be celebrated in South Korea. Photos by Chung Sung-Jun.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail
- Kennel Club Dog Photographer Of The Year 2016
- Artist Duo Uses Twigs And Flowers To Create Intricate Portraits Out Of Mother Nature
- Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images