Sculpture Self-Portrait by Julián Cánovas
Julián Cánovas-Yañez is a multidisciplinary and complete artist. He is, at the same time, film director, sculptor, painter, photographer and writer. Julian suggested time ago the idea of doing a portrait of him that could describe his capacity of creating and his constant search to understand his body and spirit. All these made Alejandro Maestre think about his work and helped him to develop the idea of this work. Therefore, with this photograph series he intend to show an artist fighting to get to know and shape himself and turn into a better human being.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- New Fashion Dolls Available At Tokyo Disney Resort
- Discover The Abandoned Orient Express Train In Belgium
- This Hotel Room Lets You Sleep Under The Stars In The Swiss Alps
- Turkish Designer Envisions Futuristic BMW Titan Motorcycle
- The FJ Company Did A Beautiful Job On This Classic Toyota Land Cruiser