Sculpture Self-Portrait by Julián Cánovas
Julián Cánovas-Yañez is a multidisciplinary and complete artist. He is, at the same time, film director, sculptor, painter, photographer and writer. Julian suggested time ago the idea of doing a portrait of him that could describe his capacity of creating and his constant search to understand his body and spirit. All these made Alejandro Maestre think about his work and helped him to develop the idea of this work. Therefore, with this photograph series he intend to show an artist fighting to get to know and shape himself and turn into a better human being.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail
- Kennel Club Dog Photographer Of The Year 2016