Stockholm Furniture Fair News: the statement of Nordic influence
Every year, in the cold city of Stockholm, takes place Stockholm Furniture Fair, which dominates the all area between Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark, seen as a respectable exhibition by the powerful Germany. It is, undoubtedly, the statement of nordic influence, and how slowly it has becoming part of our culture.
This year will be no exception: between 5 and 9 February 2013, the best of nordic design will be showcased in Mässvägen 1, Stockholm, Sweden.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Dutch Museum is Covered in Grass and Has a Rooftop Walkway
- Goat Put In Tiger Enclosure As Lunch, Steals Tiger’s Bed And Becomes Boss
- What If Doctors Doodle Brand Logos?
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggets Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt
- Street Art by Sainer and Bezt (Etam Cru)
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram