Stockholm Furniture Fair News: the statement of Nordic influence
Every year, in the cold city of Stockholm, takes place Stockholm Furniture Fair, which dominates the all area between Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark, seen as a respectable exhibition by the powerful Germany. It is, undoubtedly, the statement of nordic influence, and how slowly it has becoming part of our culture.
This year will be no exception: between 5 and 9 February 2013, the best of nordic design will be showcased in Mässvägen 1, Stockholm, Sweden.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Welded And Painted Black Steel Ravens By Ludvig Ödman
- Retro Photoshop Tool Bar Enamel Pin: 3″ Of Throwback Fun By Maxistentialism
- Historical Photos Of The World’s Most Iconic Landmarks Before They Were Finished
- You Can Sit And Hide Inside This HUSH Pod By Freyja Sewell
- Amazing Glass House In The Middle Of Nowhere