THE BEST MINIMALISTIC SCENARIOS
The connection between Delightfull world and minimalism is really mighty: it became a need to highlight our minimalistic inspirations, which feed our daily lighting ideas.
Between a house in Mantua, Italy, a studio by Kråkvik & D’Orazio, in Norway, Jotun company, also in Norway and a restaurant named Höst, in Denmark, we were rendered to their scenarios, where clean lines are mixed with nordic flavors.
Our beloved Emma was our main source of inspiration: thanks to her delightfull blog, we could assist to these really apparent cold but still intense settings.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History