THE BEST MINIMALISTIC SCENARIOS
The connection between Delightfull world and minimalism is really mighty: it became a need to highlight our minimalistic inspirations, which feed our daily lighting ideas.
Between a house in Mantua, Italy, a studio by Kråkvik & D’Orazio, in Norway, Jotun company, also in Norway and a restaurant named Höst, in Denmark, we were rendered to their scenarios, where clean lines are mixed with nordic flavors.
Our beloved Emma was our main source of inspiration: thanks to her delightfull blog, we could assist to these really apparent cold but still intense settings.
We’d love to hear your views on this:
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 4,157 - Photography
- Truthful Images That Show Why Holocaust Memorial Selfies Are So Disrespectful Views today: 1,500 - Photography
- Magical Drawings Put Women In Conversation With Their Inner Demons Views today: 1,318 - Inspirations
- Artist Playfully Reimagines Classic Art Paintings As LEGO People Views today: 1,124 - Inspirations
- Moscow vs New York: Visual Comparison Of Two Big Cities 45 Years Ago Views today: 700 - Travel
- Watch Inside Obama’s New Home Views today: 628 - Architecture
- This Woman And Her Cat Have Been On The Most Gorgeous Sailboat Adventure Since 2006 Views today: 430 - Travel
- 600-Year-Old Buddha Emerges From The Lake In China Views today: 426 - Travel
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 415 - Inspirations
- Nature Interiors: When Nature Invades Abandoned Places Views today: 313 - Inspirations
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 293 - Design
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 262 - Inspirations
- Photographer Weronika Gęsicka Takes Corny American Photography And Manipulates It Into Something Surreal And Uncomfortable Views today: 250 - Inspirations
- Kurdish Dandies Start Iraq’s First Fashion Club Views today: 242 - Inspirations
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 238 - Travel