THE BEST MINIMALISTIC SCENARIOS
The connection between Delightfull world and minimalism is really mighty: it became a need to highlight our minimalistic inspirations, which feed our daily lighting ideas.
Between a house in Mantua, Italy, a studio by Kråkvik & D’Orazio, in Norway, Jotun company, also in Norway and a restaurant named Höst, in Denmark, we were rendered to their scenarios, where clean lines are mixed with nordic flavors.
Our beloved Emma was our main source of inspiration: thanks to her delightfull blog, we could assist to these really apparent cold but still intense settings.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway