THE BEST MINIMALISTIC SCENARIOS
The connection between Delightfull world and minimalism is really mighty: it became a need to highlight our minimalistic inspirations, which feed our daily lighting ideas.
Between a house in Mantua, Italy, a studio by Kråkvik & D’Orazio, in Norway, Jotun company, also in Norway and a restaurant named Höst, in Denmark, we were rendered to their scenarios, where clean lines are mixed with nordic flavors.
Our beloved Emma was our main source of inspiration: thanks to her delightfull blog, we could assist to these really apparent cold but still intense settings.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World