THE BEST MINIMALISTIC SCENARIOS
The connection between Delightfull world and minimalism is really mighty: it became a need to highlight our minimalistic inspirations, which feed our daily lighting ideas.
Between a house in Mantua, Italy, a studio by Kråkvik & D’Orazio, in Norway, Jotun company, also in Norway and a restaurant named Höst, in Denmark, we were rendered to their scenarios, where clean lines are mixed with nordic flavors.
Our beloved Emma was our main source of inspiration: thanks to her delightfull blog, we could assist to these really apparent cold but still intense settings.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air
- J.K Rowling Shares Unseen Personal Sketches Of Harry Potter
- Ceramic Dragon Oil Lamp For The Mother Of Dragons
- Digital NSFW Portraits Of The Beautiful Women In Underwear By Izumi Uchida
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones
- We Are Animals: Honest Illustrations By Andrea Radeck
- Lucas Levitan Beautifully Adds Cartoons To Photographs
- Photographer Creates Imaginative Images Of Her Daughter And Her Shadow
- A Former Janitor Collects And Photographs The Items Seized From Immigrants And Thrown Away By U.S. Customs And Border Patrol
- Artist Leaves Dress In The Dead Sea For 2 Years And It Turns Into Glittering Salt Crystal Masterpiece
- Polish Street Artist Just Unveiled Art Installations In Poland Which Are Based On Advertising Columns
- Bad Moon Rising
- Project Mermaids Lets Ocean-Lovers Don Tails And Live Out Their Siren Fantasies