The Differences Between Amateur and Professional Photographers @medianovak
Making your first sale is a big step. The second, third and fourth sales feel much easier and once they’re coming in regularly, you can soon find yourself wondering whether you shouldn’t be selling images for a living. Surely it would just be a matter of stepping up the pace and producing more photos. In no time at all, you’d be able to swap the day job for full days of photography. Not quite. There are a number of important differences between professional photographers and even semi-pro shooters.
Follow the Link to Read the Whole Article!
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Shocking Real Stories of Feral Children Told with Dark Photos
- Behrad Ghodsi Develops a Range of 3D Printable Footwear
- Photo of the Day: The Martian
- Flocks of Sheep Take over London’s Savile Row
- Designers Create a Wall for Carlsberg from 160 Laser Cut Pieces of Wood
- Microsoft Surface Book
- New Balance 996 Distinct Ski Retro
- Baumraum Treehouses
- Koto Smart Sensors for a Healthier Home
- Freebies for Designers – September 2015