The Differences Between Amateur and Professional Photographers @medianovak
Making your first sale is a big step. The second, third and fourth sales feel much easier and once they’re coming in regularly, you can soon find yourself wondering whether you shouldn’t be selling images for a living. Surely it would just be a matter of stepping up the pace and producing more photos. In no time at all, you’d be able to swap the day job for full days of photography. Not quite. There are a number of important differences between professional photographers and even semi-pro shooters.
Follow the Link to Read the Whole Article!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong
- WoodUp Qubi, To Most Elegant Charging Station For The Apple Watch
- Just Grow It: French Artist Transforms Nike Sneakers Into Blooming Plant Gardens
- Hide and Seek by Max Colson