The Margoliouth House
Singapore-based studio DLab completed the Margoliouth House reconstruction project. The architects transformed an existing bungalow into a two-story contemporary home in Singapore.
In keeping with the architect’s belief in a sustainable design approach with minimal waste, and in finding the best design solution with an economy of means, this reconstruction project on Margoliouth Road retains the majority of the existing 2 storey bungalow on the site. This existing house followed a Western model which was positioned like an object on a landscape, surrounded by lawn.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Star Wars Millennium Falcon-Style Home In Australia
- Intricately Carved Wooden Animal Sculptures Leap To Life
- 1980s: The Period Of Women Rock Hairstyle Boom
- This Grandpa’s Amazing 280 Square Meter Model Railway Is Worth $357K
- Here Comes The Bear: Fairytale-Like Photos Of Russian Family Playing With A Real Bear In The Forest