The Margoliouth House
Singapore-based studio DLab completed the Margoliouth House reconstruction project. The architects transformed an existing bungalow into a two-story contemporary home in Singapore.
In keeping with the architect’s belief in a sustainable design approach with minimal waste, and in finding the best design solution with an economy of means, this reconstruction project on Margoliouth Road retains the majority of the existing 2 storey bungalow on the site. This existing house followed a Western model which was positioned like an object on a landscape, surrounded by lawn.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Products of The Day #424
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2015: First Glimpse Of Finalists’ Images
- An Architect In France Has Designed A Concrete Pool Table For Public Spaces
- Grumpy Cat Not Happy to Be Named First Madame Tussauds Cat
- Artist Uses Recycled Off-Cuts Of Wood To Create An Architectural Sculpture
- Lyonheart K
- Moment Case
- Nike Archive 83
- Artistic Paint – PSD Template
- Aventura – Free Bold Font