The Margoliouth House
Singapore-based studio DLab completed the Margoliouth House reconstruction project. The architects transformed an existing bungalow into a two-story contemporary home in Singapore.
In keeping with the architect’s belief in a sustainable design approach with minimal waste, and in finding the best design solution with an economy of means, this reconstruction project on Margoliouth Road retains the majority of the existing 2 storey bungalow on the site. This existing house followed a Western model which was positioned like an object on a landscape, surrounded by lawn.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Koto Smart Sensors for a Healthier Home
- Freebies for Designers – September 2015
- Cat Cocoons Designed to Suit a Contemporary Interior
- World’s First Origami Car Unveiled
- Orphaned Raccoon Thinks She’s a Dog After Being Rescued and Raised by Family with Dogs
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist is Still Shooting at the Age of 101
- Anson : Free Sans Serif Font
- Tography Lite : Simple Photography WordPress Theme
- Free Realistic iPhone 6 Mockup on Wooden Table
- Exotic Naman Villa in Vietnam