The Margoliouth House
Singapore-based studio DLab completed the Margoliouth House reconstruction project. The architects transformed an existing bungalow into a two-story contemporary home in Singapore.
In keeping with the architect’s belief in a sustainable design approach with minimal waste, and in finding the best design solution with an economy of means, this reconstruction project on Margoliouth Road retains the majority of the existing 2 storey bungalow on the site. This existing house followed a Western model which was positioned like an object on a landscape, surrounded by lawn.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Exercise Your Demons: Funny And Delightful Illustrations By Randyotter
- Utterly Magical Hand Carved Skulls That Will Light Up Your Room
- An Ongoing Portrait Series Of Off-Season Santas
- UK Astronomy Photographer Of The Year 2016 Shortlist
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary