UR-CC1 AlTiN Watch
The UR-CC1 AlTiN is a timeless creation and the fruit of multiple inspirations: the talented and avant-garde watchmaker Louis Cottier (1894-1966); a reflexion on the myriad dimensions of time; and even a fond reminiscence of the linear instruments panels found on some old American cars. The UR-CC1 AlTiN is the result of successful genetic manipulation. A sudden shedding of the skin has transformed the grey gold case into black. Black character and black heart.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard