Yué Wu for the Absolut Art-Stream
As part of the event Absolut Art-Stream, the Parisian artist Yue Wu realized the installation “The Circle of Life” consists of 60 white bottles before hand painted. The facility is also broken down into a stop motion animation on the theme of change and rebirth where each bottle is a sequence.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
- Chalk Artist Reimagines Darth Vader In Steamy 3D Portrait
- Artist Nimbly Creates Incredible Tiny Sculptures From Pencils
- This Golden Carved Nissan GT-R Made A Huge Impression At The Tokyo Motor Show 2016
- Wedding Photo Shoot Goes Wrong After A Snake Makes A Surprise Appearance