4 Ways Nature Can Give You Lots of Web Design Ideas
When it comes to finding novel and unique ideas for web design, it can be easy to get into a rut.
So much has been done, so many sources of inspiration exploited, that it sometimes seems that there’s simply nothing new under the sun, leaving you to build what little you can upon the design ideas of others.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Georgia Hilmer by Mark Abrahams
- Moneywrap Wallet
- SB House by Pitsou Kedem
- Clever, Well-observed Editorial Illustrations from Toronto-based Peter Thomas Ryan
- Alien Landscapes
- Hunted in Tanzania, Saved in Philadephia: Young Albino Kids Rescued from the Albino Hunters
- Gigantic Wooden Megaphones
- Quiet at the Back: Classrooms Around the World
- Photo of the Day: A Leopard Walks With Its Head Stuck
- Food Doodles by Zan Mixter