$6 Load Carrier for Labour
Indian designer, Vikram Dinubhai Panchal, has won the Core 77 Design Award for Products/Equipment with his Load Carrier for Labour. For $6 USD per carrier, his vision is to “prevent various occupational hazards and demonstrate product design and ergonomic consideration for the welfare of human life.”
Load Carrier for Labour can be used for three different ways of carrying something.
First, it can be used as a conventional trolley:
The handles’ height is adjustable so that it can be converted to backpack trolley. There is a waist-belt as well to help distribute the load.
Lastly, the carrier transforms to carry things vertically on top of you, which helps eliminate the torque.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Georgia Hilmer by Mark Abrahams
- Moneywrap Wallet
- SB House by Pitsou Kedem
- Clever, Well-observed Editorial Illustrations from Toronto-based Peter Thomas Ryan
- Alien Landscapes
- Hunted in Tanzania, Saved in Philadephia: Young Albino Kids Rescued from the Albino Hunters
- Gigantic Wooden Megaphones
- Quiet at the Back: Classrooms Around the World
- Photo of the Day: A Leopard Walks With Its Head Stuck
- Food Doodles by Zan Mixter