$6 Load Carrier for Labour
Indian designer, Vikram Dinubhai Panchal, has won the Core 77 Design Award for Products/Equipment with his Load Carrier for Labour. For $6 USD per carrier, his vision is to “prevent various occupational hazards and demonstrate product design and ergonomic consideration for the welfare of human life.”
Load Carrier for Labour can be used for three different ways of carrying something.
First, it can be used as a conventional trolley:
The handles’ height is adjustable so that it can be converted to backpack trolley. There is a waist-belt as well to help distribute the load.
Lastly, the carrier transforms to carry things vertically on top of you, which helps eliminate the torque.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Guy And His Wife Hosted An Awesome Walking Dead Premiere Party
- Some Guy Is Leaving Hilarious Fake Trivia Books In Bookstores
- Artist Maria Gasanova Paints Live Models To Look Like Watercolour Masterpieces
- The Hofskirkja Church – The Only Church Left With A Grass Rooftop
- Someone Is Hiding Dirty Texts In Beautiful Photos And It’s Hilarious
- Intimate Murals Revive Abandoned Buildings Around The World
- Projection-Mapped PDA Puts Kissing Couples On Display In Paris
- Rita Kluge’s Distinctive Photos Capture The Humpback Whale Calving Season In The South Pacific
- Breathtaking Views Of Earth From Above
- This Dad Turns His 6-Year-Old Son’s Drawings Into Reality
- Halloween-Obsessed Couple Build ‘Doll Asylum’ By Filling Home With Mutilated Toys
- Stunning Cosplay Photography By Natasha Firsakova
- Taste Of Insanity: Mindblowing Digital Artworks By Pierre-Alain D
- Brilliant Set Of Illusional Artworks Showing The Real Meaning Of The Word “Creativity”
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards