$6 Load Carrier for Labour
Indian designer, Vikram Dinubhai Panchal, has won the Core 77 Design Award for Products/Equipment with his Load Carrier for Labour. For $6 USD per carrier, his vision is to “prevent various occupational hazards and demonstrate product design and ergonomic consideration for the welfare of human life.”
Load Carrier for Labour can be used for three different ways of carrying something.
First, it can be used as a conventional trolley:
The handles’ height is adjustable so that it can be converted to backpack trolley. There is a waist-belt as well to help distribute the load.
Lastly, the carrier transforms to carry things vertically on top of you, which helps eliminate the torque.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever