$6 Load Carrier for Labour
Indian designer, Vikram Dinubhai Panchal, has won the Core 77 Design Award for Products/Equipment with his Load Carrier for Labour. For $6 USD per carrier, his vision is to “prevent various occupational hazards and demonstrate product design and ergonomic consideration for the welfare of human life.”
Load Carrier for Labour can be used for three different ways of carrying something.
First, it can be used as a conventional trolley:
The handles’ height is adjustable so that it can be converted to backpack trolley. There is a waist-belt as well to help distribute the load.
Lastly, the carrier transforms to carry things vertically on top of you, which helps eliminate the torque.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard
- Rare Photos That Captured Incredible Moments from History