$6 Load Carrier for Labour
Indian designer, Vikram Dinubhai Panchal, has won the Core 77 Design Award for Products/Equipment with his Load Carrier for Labour. For $6 USD per carrier, his vision is to “prevent various occupational hazards and demonstrate product design and ergonomic consideration for the welfare of human life.”
Load Carrier for Labour can be used for three different ways of carrying something.
First, it can be used as a conventional trolley:
The handles’ height is adjustable so that it can be converted to backpack trolley. There is a waist-belt as well to help distribute the load.
Lastly, the carrier transforms to carry things vertically on top of you, which helps eliminate the torque.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter
- Star Wars Toy Photography Through The Lens Of A U.S. Marine
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar