$6 Load Carrier for Labour
Indian designer, Vikram Dinubhai Panchal, has won the Core 77 Design Award for Products/Equipment with his Load Carrier for Labour. For $6 USD per carrier, his vision is to “prevent various occupational hazards and demonstrate product design and ergonomic consideration for the welfare of human life.”
Load Carrier for Labour can be used for three different ways of carrying something.
First, it can be used as a conventional trolley:
The handles’ height is adjustable so that it can be converted to backpack trolley. There is a waist-belt as well to help distribute the load.
Lastly, the carrier transforms to carry things vertically on top of you, which helps eliminate the torque.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Macro Photos of Frogs by Nicolas Reusens
- Free Photorealistic iPad Tablet Mockup PSD
- 30 Gorgeous Examples Of Fitness Mobile App UI for Inspiration
- Andrea Script: Free Hand-lettered Font
- Free HD Trifold Brochure Mockup
- Beautiful Tattooed Pinup Photos By Justice Howard
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- Tiny Oyster Pearls Are Intricately Carved into Wearable Skull Sculptures
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- The Rigel Noir Bow tie