$6 Load Carrier for Labour
Indian designer, Vikram Dinubhai Panchal, has won the Core 77 Design Award for Products/Equipment with his Load Carrier for Labour. For $6 USD per carrier, his vision is to “prevent various occupational hazards and demonstrate product design and ergonomic consideration for the welfare of human life.”
Load Carrier for Labour can be used for three different ways of carrying something.
First, it can be used as a conventional trolley:
The handles’ height is adjustable so that it can be converted to backpack trolley. There is a waist-belt as well to help distribute the load.
Lastly, the carrier transforms to carry things vertically on top of you, which helps eliminate the torque.
We’d love to hear your views on this:
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s
- Guy Transforms 1907 Upright Piano Into A Luxurious Desk
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- New Hilarious Mashups By Stephen McMennamy
- 61-Year-Old Model Absolutely Rocks Her Swimsuit Campaign
- Cancer Survivor Kristi Loyall Who Had Leg Amputated Now Takes Limb Everywhere
- Capturing Americana With Jason Lee
- These Panda Selfies Are The Opposite Of Cute
- Things Come Apart: A Teardown Manual For Modern Living
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest