$6 Load Carrier for Labour
Indian designer, Vikram Dinubhai Panchal, has won the Core 77 Design Award for Products/Equipment with his Load Carrier for Labour. For $6 USD per carrier, his vision is to “prevent various occupational hazards and demonstrate product design and ergonomic consideration for the welfare of human life.”
Load Carrier for Labour can be used for three different ways of carrying something.
First, it can be used as a conventional trolley:
The handles’ height is adjustable so that it can be converted to backpack trolley. There is a waist-belt as well to help distribute the load.
Lastly, the carrier transforms to carry things vertically on top of you, which helps eliminate the torque.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Project Mermaids Lets Ocean-Lovers Don Tails And Live Out Their Siren Fantasies
- Portuguese Street Artist Wrapped Up A Giant Squirrel On The Streets Of Tallinn In Estonia
- Gorgeous Recipes Show Avocado Slices Arranged In Swirls, Shaped Into Roses
- Funny And Creative Illustrations Of Visual Puns That Will Make You Laugh
- An Artist Combines Famous Brands Logotypes With Classical Painting
- The Elephant That Was Injured By A Landmine Gets Her New Artificial Leg
- Street Art Puts Leonardo DiCaprio And Hillary Clinton In Money-Laundering Machine
- Skull Walker: A Creepy Scuttling Skull-Creature
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
- Arctic Expedition Discover Mysterious Hole Cut Into The Ice
- Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
- Probably, This Is The World’s Most Peaceful Toilet
- Autumn Forest Is Prettiest In Czechia Thanks To Photographer Janek Sedlář
- Bioluminescent Sea Fireflies Glittering Like Diamonds On The Rocks And Sand