$6 Load Carrier for Labour
Indian designer, Vikram Dinubhai Panchal, has won the Core 77 Design Award for Products/Equipment with his Load Carrier for Labour. For $6 USD per carrier, his vision is to “prevent various occupational hazards and demonstrate product design and ergonomic consideration for the welfare of human life.”
Load Carrier for Labour can be used for three different ways of carrying something.
First, it can be used as a conventional trolley:
The handles’ height is adjustable so that it can be converted to backpack trolley. There is a waist-belt as well to help distribute the load.
Lastly, the carrier transforms to carry things vertically on top of you, which helps eliminate the torque.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Bring The Argentinian Grasslands Indoors With These Stunning Handmade Rugs
- Shipwrecks And Deep Ocean Scenes Encapsulated Inside Translucent Whale Sculptures
- This Engineer Creates Incredible 3D Calligraphy That Leaps Off The Page
- Chinese Village Builds Giant Golden Statue Of Mao Zedong
- Street Art That Only Appears When It Rains
- Men And Women Before 10 A.M. By Veronique Vial
- Jellyfish Plants Transform Your Room Into A Underwater Wonderland
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories