$6 Load Carrier for Labour
Indian designer, Vikram Dinubhai Panchal, has won the Core 77 Design Award for Products/Equipment with his Load Carrier for Labour. For $6 USD per carrier, his vision is to “prevent various occupational hazards and demonstrate product design and ergonomic consideration for the welfare of human life.”
Load Carrier for Labour can be used for three different ways of carrying something.
First, it can be used as a conventional trolley:
The handles’ height is adjustable so that it can be converted to backpack trolley. There is a waist-belt as well to help distribute the load.
Lastly, the carrier transforms to carry things vertically on top of you, which helps eliminate the torque.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- The 2016 Pirelli Calendar is Here and It’s Unlike Any You’ve Seen Before
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- Black Friday Shoppers are Suspiciously Similar to Zombie Hordes
- Breathtaking Photos of Models Pose with Endangered Animals
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic
- Couple Announces Pregnancy Using Mom’s Body to Create Some Attractive ‘Live’ Scenes
- 5 Must Seen Yoga Poses
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- This Adorable Series Documents A Toddler And Her Pup Growing Up
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- This Inspirational Girl Saved a Homeless Dog in the Most Ingenious Way
- Ten Awe-Inspiring Routes You Need to Travel Along at Least Once in Your Life
- Cats and Girls by Sean Marc Lee