6 Reasons Pre-Made Print Designs Hurt Your Reputation
The siren call of a premade print design can be hard for a small-business owner to ignore. I’ve also run into plenty of people who seem more interested in using a generic “cookie cutter” design. Whether from print-on-demand sites or the templates in your publishing software of choice, the appeal of a quick, inexpensive and easy solution to your marketing needs is sometimes too tempting to pass up.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Exercise Your Demons: Funny And Delightful Illustrations By Randyotter
- Utterly Magical Hand Carved Skulls That Will Light Up Your Room
- An Ongoing Portrait Series Of Off-Season Santas
- UK Astronomy Photographer Of The Year 2016 Shortlist
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary