A Panoramic Exploration of a Magical Underwater World
The great depths of the ocean aren’t accessible to everyone, but the mysterious beauty of this underwater world can still be seen thanks to the work of many brave photographers. One of these adventurous people is landscape photographer Marcio Cabral who created the project entitled Anhumas Abyss.
See more at My Modern Met.
Recently on Design You Trust
- 4 Reasons Why Czar Might Prove To Be The King Of WordPress Themes
- Popular Brand Logos Recreated with American and Chinese Bills by Visual Artist Dai Dai Tran
- Google has a new logo
- QuickStand by Humanscale
- Grovemade Key Ring
- When An Artist Turns Himself Into Superheroes Thanks To Body Painting
- Brum Brum Balance Bike
- Iron & Air Magazine
- Staple 2015 Fall/Winter Lookbook
- Dragon Ball Z Pop Culture Fusion