A Panoramic Exploration of a Magical Underwater World
The great depths of the ocean aren’t accessible to everyone, but the mysterious beauty of this underwater world can still be seen thanks to the work of many brave photographers. One of these adventurous people is landscape photographer Marcio Cabral who created the project entitled Anhumas Abyss.
See more at My Modern Met.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary
- Beautiful Pop Culture Illustrations By Alice X. Zhang
- Turbo-Reactive Diesel-Punk: Flying Retro Cars By Alejandro Burdisio
- Stunning Glass Sculptures By K. William LeQuier
- Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest