A Panoramic Exploration of a Magical Underwater World
The great depths of the ocean aren’t accessible to everyone, but the mysterious beauty of this underwater world can still be seen thanks to the work of many brave photographers. One of these adventurous people is landscape photographer Marcio Cabral who created the project entitled Anhumas Abyss.
See more at My Modern Met.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot
- Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
- Artist Proves American Women Are Beautiful In All Sizes In New ‘American Beauty’ Photo Shoot
- This Instagram Account Has The Most Adorable Way Of Reminding You That You Matter
- Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh