A Whimsical Tea-Inspired Series by Cade Martin
Washington D.C.-based photographer Cade Martin has just come out with a new series that was inspired by tea. When Starbucks decided to open up their first Tazo Tea store in Seattle, who else could they turn to but Martin to create their campaign photography?
See more at My Modern Met.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church