Amazing Upside Down Houses Around The World
Only the authors of the projects can explain why their buildings are turned upside down. The tiny village of Szymbark adorns one of these upside down houses, by the way, you see it on the main photo. This creative project was completed by a Polish businessman and philanthropist named Daniel Czapiewski in 2007. Typically, his company builds houses in three weeks, but this project took 114 days because the workers were slightly confused by the structural design. Why was it necessary to put the house upside down? Daniel asserts that it is his view on the current state of the world. I can hardly argue with him. But Czapiewski was not the first. Wonderworks Upside Down Building in Florida was opened in 1998. There are also upside down in California, South Korea, café in Japan and so on.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Revenant Bear Mauls Comic-Con: Ex-‘Mythbusters’ Host’s Annual Incognito Costume Includes Leonardo DiCaprio Corpse
- Spectacular Origami Lights By Umut Yamac
- Spectacular Ukrainian Crowns On Slavic Inspired Photoshoot Look Absolutely Mesmerizing
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka