Angelina Jolie’s Self-portraits with a Hasselblad
Angelina Jolie is an Oscar-winning actress who has become popular by taking on the title role in the “Lara Croft” series of blockbuster movies. Off-screen, Jolie has become prominently involved in international charity projects, especially those involving refugees. She often appears on many “most beautiful women” lists, and she has a personal life that is avidly covered by the tabloid press.
Here are interesting photos of Angelina Jolie with a Hasselblad from her photoshoot taken by Alexei Hay for the Marie Claire magazine in January 2012.
See the rest on Shooting Film
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard
- Rare Photos That Captured Incredible Moments from History
- Street Artist’s “Celebrity Takeover” In Hosier Lane, Melbourne