Beyoncé photographed by Terry Richardson for GQ Magazine
“I worked so hard during my childhood to meet this goal: By the time I was 30 years old, I could do what I want, I’ve reached that. I feel very fortunate to be in that position.” – Beyonce in the latest GQ-Magazine.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard