Beyoncé photographed by Terry Richardson for GQ Magazine
“I worked so hard during my childhood to meet this goal: By the time I was 30 years old, I could do what I want, I’ve reached that. I feel very fortunate to be in that position.” – Beyonce in the latest GQ-Magazine.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Surreal And Imaginative Black And White Photos That Will Confuse Your Eyes
- Unconventional Tourist Photographs Reveal What’s Behind the World’s Most Visited Sights
- Married Japanese Man Claims He Has Finally Found Love With A Sex Doll
- German Beer Ad Shows Men Cradling Their Beer Bellies Like Pregnant Moms
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand