CLS 63 AMG Coupé
The CLS 63 AMG is the first car in the world to come standard with LED high-performance headlights containing 71 intelligently controlled LEDs. The radiantly beautiful look of the four-door model combines the elegance of an elongated coupe with the contours of a sports car that is characterized by prominent shoulder muscles above the rear axle.
At the rear, the diffuser insert, the AMG sports exhaust system – with two chromed twin tailpipes – and the integrated rear fog lights catch people’s attention. The AMG spoiler lip on the trunk lid reduces lift on the rear axle by about 26 percent, thus ensuring additional stability.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard