CLS 63 AMG Coupé
The CLS 63 AMG is the first car in the world to come standard with LED high-performance headlights containing 71 intelligently controlled LEDs. The radiantly beautiful look of the four-door model combines the elegance of an elongated coupe with the contours of a sports car that is characterized by prominent shoulder muscles above the rear axle.
At the rear, the diffuser insert, the AMG sports exhaust system – with two chromed twin tailpipes – and the integrated rear fog lights catch people’s attention. The AMG spoiler lip on the trunk lid reduces lift on the rear axle by about 26 percent, thus ensuring additional stability.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artist Nimbly Creates Incredible Tiny Sculptures From Pencils
- This Golden Carved Nissan GT-R Made A Huge Impression At The Tokyo Motor Show 2016
- Wedding Photo Shoot Goes Wrong After A Snake Makes A Surprise Appearance
- 1920s Fashion Through The Lens Of Police Mugshots
- When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot