CLS 63 AMG Coupé
The CLS 63 AMG is the first car in the world to come standard with LED high-performance headlights containing 71 intelligently controlled LEDs. The radiantly beautiful look of the four-door model combines the elegance of an elongated coupe with the contours of a sports car that is characterized by prominent shoulder muscles above the rear axle.
At the rear, the diffuser insert, the AMG sports exhaust system – with two chromed twin tailpipes – and the integrated rear fog lights catch people’s attention. The AMG spoiler lip on the trunk lid reduces lift on the rear axle by about 26 percent, thus ensuring additional stability.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Scarlett Hooft Graafland Creates Surreal Installations Over The Beautiful Landscapes
- Gran Told Hubby New Dog Was Jack Russell…But He Grew Into One Of The Biggest In UK
- Bunch O Balloons
- POD Tents
- Vinyl Me, Please
- Spectral : Free Responsive MultiPurpose HTML5 template
- Free Ecommerce Apps UI Kit PSD
- 25 Free High Quality Responsive Magazine WordPress Themes
- 20 Crab Logo Design For Inspiration
- 25+ Native American Tattoo Designs