Label design for Grupo Caballero’s new rhum, by Tres Tipos Gráficos.
The goal was to emphasize the product’s caribbean roots by stamping its name “Contrabando” (meaning smuggling in spanish) forcefully over the traditional graphic imagery, as if local customs had busted an original foreign product.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail