Cool, Clever, and Creative: Fancy Products of Week 1, 2013
Industrial design doesn’t have to be plain and boring. In 2013 we are starting Fancy Products of the Week. This is simply a collection of cool, clever, and creative products that you can actually purchase for you or your loved ones.
Wallpaper Magazine Rack by Rosendah
Design by Maria Bernstein for Rosendahl, Denmark. This functional and stylish wall-mounted magazine rack makes a design statement in any room. The brushed, anodized aluminum finish produces varying reflections. A simple wall mounting, template is provided, along with screw and plugs. The magazine rack consists of two wave-shaped brushed anodized aluminum waves.
Zipmark Bookmark by Peleg Design
This zipper is bound to open your book on the right page!
Photoshop Apple Keyboard Skin
Spend more time working on your project and less time memorizing the program shortcut keys. Now Adobe Photoshop users have the ability to use a custom editing keyboard without having to attach an external keyboard! The KB Covers Photoshop Keyboard Cover is compatible with versions 6, 7, CS, CS2, CS3, and CS4.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt
- Fashion Photographer Imagines Cars As Supermodels
- Illustrator Perfectly Captures The Beauty Of Single Life
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book