Custom Designed Sneakers
Daniel Reese is a 22 year old sneaker designer from United Kingdom. By using his well practiced skill, he takes regular Nike sneakers and turns them into works of art. What started as a part-time hobby, has spun off into an extremely profitable business. Part of the reason these sneakers are so appealing, is that your friends probably don’t have then and could not find them at your local mall.
Ok, let’s answer the first question on your mind. Yes, you can actually purchase all of the designs showcased. Hope you have some deep pockets, because these shoes are not your average Payless prices. Pricing for most shoes listed is around $200 – $250 per pair. On his online store you will be able to find sneakers based on many categories like tv, movies, video games, technology, comics, sports, and music. These geeky sneaker designs are easy to love and probably can relate to every single person reading this.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong
- WoodUp Qubi, To Most Elegant Charging Station For The Apple Watch
- Just Grow It: French Artist Transforms Nike Sneakers Into Blooming Plant Gardens
- Hide and Seek by Max Colson