Custom Designed Sneakers
Daniel Reese is a 22 year old sneaker designer from United Kingdom. By using his well practiced skill, he takes regular Nike sneakers and turns them into works of art. What started as a part-time hobby, has spun off into an extremely profitable business. Part of the reason these sneakers are so appealing, is that your friends probably don’t have then and could not find them at your local mall.
Ok, let’s answer the first question on your mind. Yes, you can actually purchase all of the designs showcased. Hope you have some deep pockets, because these shoes are not your average Payless prices. Pricing for most shoes listed is around $200 – $250 per pair. On his online store you will be able to find sneakers based on many categories like tv, movies, video games, technology, comics, sports, and music. These geeky sneaker designs are easy to love and probably can relate to every single person reading this.
Recently on Design You Trust
- 4 Reasons Why Czar Might Prove To Be The King Of WordPress Themes
- Popular Brand Logos Recreated with American and Chinese Bills by Visual Artist Dai Dai Tran
- Google has a new logo
- QuickStand by Humanscale
- Grovemade Key Ring
- When An Artist Turns Himself Into Superheroes Thanks To Body Painting
- Brum Brum Balance Bike
- Iron & Air Magazine
- Staple 2015 Fall/Winter Lookbook
- Dragon Ball Z Pop Culture Fusion