Jack Daniel’s Whiskey on Water Glasses
This glass proves that whiskey does stand on water! First, fill the bottom bowl to the neck with water. Then, fill as much whiskey as you prefer in the top bowl. The two liquids do not mix until the glass is tilted far enough to allow the water to flow from the bottom bowl to the top! This whiskey on water glass is the perfect single glass for serving a shot with chaser all in one. The bottom compartment holds 2 ounces of water while the top holds 1 ounce of whiskey. The glass is decorated with the Jack Daniel’s Swing logo and the Old No. 7 Brand logo.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard