Jack Daniel’s Whiskey on Water Glasses
This glass proves that whiskey does stand on water! First, fill the bottom bowl to the neck with water. Then, fill as much whiskey as you prefer in the top bowl. The two liquids do not mix until the glass is tilted far enough to allow the water to flow from the bottom bowl to the top!
This whiskey on water glass is the perfect single glass for serving a shot with chaser all in one. The bottom compartment holds 2 ounces of water while the top holds 1 ounce of whiskey.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Scarlett Hooft Graafland Creates Surreal Installations Over The Beautiful Landscapes
- Gran Told Hubby New Dog Was Jack Russell…But He Grew Into One Of The Biggest In UK
- Bunch O Balloons
- POD Tents
- Vinyl Me, Please
- Spectral : Free Responsive MultiPurpose HTML5 template
- Free Ecommerce Apps UI Kit PSD
- 25 Free High Quality Responsive Magazine WordPress Themes
- 20 Crab Logo Design For Inspiration
- 25+ Native American Tattoo Designs