Japanese designers create stools that adorably mimic furry animals
Cute designs always go a long way when it comes to the thriving realm of home decor. In this case, the Japanese for a change have eschewed their propensity for technology, and have instead opted for a delectable design in the form of ‘Animal Stool’. Now, before you get any wrong ideas, the Animal Stool is actually a furniture ‘stool’ that adorably mimics a furry animal.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Welded And Painted Black Steel Ravens By Ludvig Ödman
- Retro Photoshop Tool Bar Enamel Pin: 3″ Of Throwback Fun By Maxistentialism
- Historical Photos Of The World’s Most Iconic Landmarks Before They Were Finished
- You Can Sit And Hide Inside This HUSH Pod By Freyja Sewell
- Amazing Glass House In The Middle Of Nowhere