Kares Le Roy : Interview
A great interview about Kares Le Roy, a great photographer.
56 000 km of land and humans: faces, smiles, eyes, monuments, cultures, events … Kares le Roy brings us through Asia with pures, humanists photographs. Without judgements, he just makes us discover this unknown part of the world that as never been (or a very few times) photographed.
Recently on Design You Trust
- What’s Hot Bundle vol.4 – Add-ons & Effects
- Free iPhone6 Presentation Mock-ups
- Funny Collages featuring Famous Characters from Classical Paintings by Barry Kite
- The Ultimate Destination For Contemporary Gaming Nerds
- Products of The Day #423
- 4 Reasons Why Czar Might Prove To Be The King Of WordPress Themes
- Popular Brand Logos Recreated with American and Chinese Bills by Visual Artist Dai Dai Tran
- Google has a new logo
- QuickStand by Humanscale
- Grovemade Key Ring