Kares Le Roy : Interview
A great interview about Kares Le Roy, a great photographer.
56 000 km of land and humans: faces, smiles, eyes, monuments, cultures, events … Kares le Roy brings us through Asia with pures, humanists photographs. Without judgements, he just makes us discover this unknown part of the world that as never been (or a very few times) photographed.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail