Leis Kitchen Utensils
Handcrafted kitchen utensils from Slovenia company Leis using locally-sourced beechwood.
The set of three tools, fork, spatula and spoon, share a common curved design. This specific shape aims to improve the usability of the tools. First, it allows the user to pick up the tool easily with the lifted handle. Secondly, the user can rest the tool on the counter without worrying about contamination.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard