Leis Kitchen Utensils
Handcrafted kitchen utensils from Slovenia company Leis using locally-sourced beechwood.
The set of three tools, fork, spatula and spoon, share a common curved design. This specific shape aims to improve the usability of the tools. First, it allows the user to pick up the tool easily with the lifted handle. Secondly, the user can rest the tool on the counter without worrying about contamination.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Surreal And Imaginative Black And White Photos That Will Confuse Your Eyes
- Unconventional Tourist Photographs Reveal What’s Behind the World’s Most Visited Sights
- Married Japanese Man Claims He Has Finally Found Love With A Sex Doll
- German Beer Ad Shows Men Cradling Their Beer Bellies Like Pregnant Moms
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand