Loll Design: Furniture from Milk Jugs
Loll Design makes outdoor furniture, but they are not just your typical lawn chair or table.
These furniture pieces are made from recycled milk jugs. Loll Design estimates that for every pound of chair they make, 8 milk jugs are recycled and put back into good use.
The recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic is durable, waterproof, and requires very little maintenance. Color pigments are added during the process of plastic extrusion, which means color will be consistent throughout the material. In addition, Loll’s material is non-porous and will not collect dirt, making it very functional for the outdoors.
Loll Design makes all kinds of outdoor furniture from chairs and benches to tables and containers using this HDPE material.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Bring The Argentinian Grasslands Indoors With These Stunning Handmade Rugs
- Shipwrecks And Deep Ocean Scenes Encapsulated Inside Translucent Whale Sculptures
- This Engineer Creates Incredible 3D Calligraphy That Leaps Off The Page
- Chinese Village Builds Giant Golden Statue Of Mao Zedong
- Street Art That Only Appears When It Rains
- Men And Women Before 10 A.M. By Veronique Vial
- Jellyfish Plants Transform Your Room Into A Underwater Wonderland
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories