Loll Design: Furniture from Milk Jugs
Loll Design makes outdoor furniture, but they are not just your typical lawn chair or table.
These furniture pieces are made from recycled milk jugs. Loll Design estimates that for every pound of chair they make, 8 milk jugs are recycled and put back into good use.
The recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic is durable, waterproof, and requires very little maintenance. Color pigments are added during the process of plastic extrusion, which means color will be consistent throughout the material. In addition, Loll’s material is non-porous and will not collect dirt, making it very functional for the outdoors.
Loll Design makes all kinds of outdoor furniture from chairs and benches to tables and containers using this HDPE material.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads