Loll Design: Furniture from Milk Jugs
Loll Design makes outdoor furniture, but they are not just your typical lawn chair or table.
These furniture pieces are made from recycled milk jugs. Loll Design estimates that for every pound of chair they make, 8 milk jugs are recycled and put back into good use.
The recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic is durable, waterproof, and requires very little maintenance. Color pigments are added during the process of plastic extrusion, which means color will be consistent throughout the material. In addition, Loll’s material is non-porous and will not collect dirt, making it very functional for the outdoors.
Loll Design makes all kinds of outdoor furniture from chairs and benches to tables and containers using this HDPE material.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits
- Meet Khoudia Diop, Stunning Charcoal Black African Model
- The Squid Man Will Haunt Your Dreams Forever
- Yao Ethnic Women Keep Long Hair Tradition Alive
- This “Safe Cabinet” Was Designed With The Lock Mechanism On The Exterior
- Hungry Rat That Got Its Head Stuck In A New York City Garbage Can Is Freed
- 2016 Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Winners
- The Beauty Of Italian Architecture Photographed By David Burdeny