Loll Design: Furniture from Milk Jugs
Loll Design makes outdoor furniture, but they are not just your typical lawn chair or table.
These furniture pieces are made from recycled milk jugs. Loll Design estimates that for every pound of chair they make, 8 milk jugs are recycled and put back into good use.
The recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic is durable, waterproof, and requires very little maintenance. Color pigments are added during the process of plastic extrusion, which means color will be consistent throughout the material. In addition, Loll’s material is non-porous and will not collect dirt, making it very functional for the outdoors.
Loll Design makes all kinds of outdoor furniture from chairs and benches to tables and containers using this HDPE material.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Surreal Abandoned Building From Kamchatka
- Epic Video Game Room Decoration Ideas From Pixers
- This Artist Has Turned Store’s Regular Trashcan Into A Trashcan For People’s Hopes And Dreams
- Edwardian Criminal Faces Of North Shields: Vintage Mugshots Of Women In The Early 1900s
- Man Quits Job, Sells Everything To Travel With His Rescue Cat Across Australia
- What If Popular Media Persons Appears In Popular 2016 Movie Posters?
- This Is Not Your Granddad’s Creepy Brother: An Artist Makes Unbelievable Pro Silicone Masks
- This Artist Turns Children Drawings Into Real Toys
- Amazing Leaf-Inspired Bags From Budapest By Gabriella Moldovanyi
- A Guy Found A Scared Kitten Under A Truck And Just Couldn’t Say No To Her
- Soviet Brutalist Architecture Photographed By Frederic Chaubin