Luxurious Villa Amanzi in Phuket | Funofart
The luxurious villa Amanzi is a project of Original Vision design studio based in Hong Kong and Phuket that specializes in leisure architecture. Villa Amanzi was built in 2008 and is being managed by Paresa, resort operator. It is located in Cape Sol and has beaches, Phuket airport and town at sight. This private villa is built into the rock that’s became a part of interior design and provides beautiful sea views through its glass walls.
The villa Amanzi has six bedrooms and can accommodate up to 12 guests charging from $2000 to $4,500 per day. Each bedroom has a separate bathroom and a balcony to enjoy the panoramic view of the Andaman Sea. The master suite boasts an outdoor terrace bath tub. There’s also a private access to the sea through the forest canopy.
Villa Amanzi also boasts a pendent 15m swimming pool, Internet access, equipped kitchen and breakfast room as well as a staircase to the ocean. Each room is also provided with air conditioning, controlled curtains, touch-screen central lighting, 32in flat screen TV and a DVD player.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Loving Boyfriend Prepares Symmetrical Breakfasts for Himself and His Partner Every Day
- This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All
- Men Are Covering Their Beards In Glitter Just In Time For The Holidays
- Classic Albums drawn by Six-Years Old Artist
- Ksenia Schnaider SS16 Lookbook
- Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize 2015
- 2015 Fritz Pölking Nature Photography Prize
- Australian Life Prize 2015
- GDT European Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2015
- A Century of Gorgeous Portraits from The Photographers 2015
- Artist Uses Vintage File Folders And Index Cards To Create Geometric Collages
- Artist Creates Paper And Wooden Birds By Hand-Cutting Every Feather