Luxurious Villa Amanzi in Phuket | Funofart
The luxurious villa Amanzi is a project of Original Vision design studio based in Hong Kong and Phuket that specializes in leisure architecture. Villa Amanzi was built in 2008 and is being managed by Paresa, resort operator. It is located in Cape Sol and has beaches, Phuket airport and town at sight. This private villa is built into the rock that’s became a part of interior design and provides beautiful sea views through its glass walls.
The villa Amanzi has six bedrooms and can accommodate up to 12 guests charging from $2000 to $4,500 per day. Each bedroom has a separate bathroom and a balcony to enjoy the panoramic view of the Andaman Sea. The master suite boasts an outdoor terrace bath tub. There’s also a private access to the sea through the forest canopy.
Villa Amanzi also boasts a pendent 15m swimming pool, Internet access, equipped kitchen and breakfast room as well as a staircase to the ocean. Each room is also provided with air conditioning, controlled curtains, touch-screen central lighting, 32in flat screen TV and a DVD player.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest