Luxurious Villa Amanzi in Phuket | Funofart
The luxurious villa Amanzi is a project of Original Vision design studio based in Hong Kong and Phuket that specializes in leisure architecture. Villa Amanzi was built in 2008 and is being managed by Paresa, resort operator. It is located in Cape Sol and has beaches, Phuket airport and town at sight. This private villa is built into the rock that’s became a part of interior design and provides beautiful sea views through its glass walls.
The villa Amanzi has six bedrooms and can accommodate up to 12 guests charging from $2000 to $4,500 per day. Each bedroom has a separate bathroom and a balcony to enjoy the panoramic view of the Andaman Sea. The master suite boasts an outdoor terrace bath tub. There’s also a private access to the sea through the forest canopy.
Villa Amanzi also boasts a pendent 15m swimming pool, Internet access, equipped kitchen and breakfast room as well as a staircase to the ocean. Each room is also provided with air conditioning, controlled curtains, touch-screen central lighting, 32in flat screen TV and a DVD player.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka
- Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
- Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult
- This Wedding Photographer Turns You Into A Miniature Person