Luxurious Villa Amanzi in Phuket | Funofart
The luxurious villa Amanzi is a project of Original Vision design studio based in Hong Kong and Phuket that specializes in leisure architecture. Villa Amanzi was built in 2008 and is being managed by Paresa, resort operator. It is located in Cape Sol and has beaches, Phuket airport and town at sight. This private villa is built into the rock that’s became a part of interior design and provides beautiful sea views through its glass walls.
The villa Amanzi has six bedrooms and can accommodate up to 12 guests charging from $2000 to $4,500 per day. Each bedroom has a separate bathroom and a balcony to enjoy the panoramic view of the Andaman Sea. The master suite boasts an outdoor terrace bath tub. There’s also a private access to the sea through the forest canopy.
Villa Amanzi also boasts a pendent 15m swimming pool, Internet access, equipped kitchen and breakfast room as well as a staircase to the ocean. Each room is also provided with air conditioning, controlled curtains, touch-screen central lighting, 32in flat screen TV and a DVD player.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Beard Lights Will Turn Your Beard Into A Christmas Tree
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- DIY Paper Animal Lamps Turn Your Boring Room Into A Jungle
- Miniature Artist Steve Casino Creates Insanely Tiny Portraits On Peanuts
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Cantilevered Cabin: Dizzying Alpine Shelter Hangs Off The Edge Of A Cliff