Meet Doble, the new armchair by Mambo
Meet Doble, the new armchair designed by Cláudia Melo for Mambo Unlimited Ideas‘ ETTERO collection.
Along with its elegant and beautiful shape, this armchair gain extra points for its versatility. Because this armchair is made in two parts, you can make your own Doble by choosing the color combination (from a wide range of choices) or material (cow leather and fabric).
Doble is like a chameleon, it adapts itself just to please you!
We’d love to hear your views on this:
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 9,789 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 2,733 - Design
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 1,002 - Inspirations
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 960 - Photography
- These Sad Dogs Outside Shops Will Make You Cry Views today: 733 - Animals
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 637 - Travel
- Honest Puns Inspired By CSS That Web Designers Can Relate To Views today: 620 - Inspirations
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 522 - Design
- Mysterious Double Exposure Photography By Christoffer Relander Views today: 511 - Photography
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 475 - Animals
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 404 - Photography
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century Views today: 362 - Inspirations
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 338 - Travel
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 329 - Photography
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 306 - Inspirations