Meet Doble, the new armchair by Mambo
Meet Doble, the new armchair designed by Cláudia Melo for Mambo Unlimited Ideas‘ ETTERO collection.
Along with its elegant and beautiful shape, this armchair gain extra points for its versatility. Because this armchair is made in two parts, you can make your own Doble by choosing the color combination (from a wide range of choices) or material (cow leather and fabric).
Doble is like a chameleon, it adapts itself just to please you!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Jellyfish Plants Transform Your Room Into A Underwater Wonderland
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories
- Amazing Surreal And Tribal Backpacks By Konstantin Kofta
- Foreboding Creature Tattoos Are Modern Brothers Grimm
- These 13 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda
- Romantic And Heart-Melting Unsent Text Messages
- Mumbai’s Taxis Makeover